[Public-List] Main sheave update

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon May 16 09:21:38 PDT 2011

When we're talking about applying tricks upon tricks to disconnect the
shrouds from the top of the mast while held aloft in a bosun's chair by
said very same mast, then we're getting into levels of cheapness that
may qualify for a Darwin award. Don't make us show up at your funeral to
call you dumb; just pull the damn stick.

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/