[Public-List] Good Old Boat Article on #432

Rick Leach rixquik at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 23:07:08 PDT 2011

For the non-Good Old Boat-subscribers who would like to see that article on David's beautiful Alberg, an option to the .pdf (with potential copyright issues) would be to just call G.O.B. or visit online.  They typically offer a "free introductory issue" to first timers and you can probably have a copy for yourself just for asking.  I'm a charter subscriber and enjoy the magazine a lot.  It's a little pricey, but offers a lot and seems like a good value, especially for those who do our own maintenance, etc.   And for those of us at higher latitudes, with shorter sailing seasons, a fresh issue to pore over during the cold dark months might help keep the cabin fever at bay.  Just a thought.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California