[Public-List] A30 article in magazine...

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Nov 2 10:34:33 PDT 2011

It's actually a good magazine - I'm sure the publisher would sell copies for
a nominal fee to anyone who asked for one.

I tell friends that 'Good Old Boat' should be called 'Good Old  Plastic
Boat¹   It¹s about the best publication around for what in the business is
called Œclassic plastic¹ (as opposed to classic wooden yachts)

Gord #426 SURPRISE