[Public-List] A30 article in magazine...

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Nov 2 14:04:13 PDT 2011

On Nov 2, 2011, at 1:34 PM, Gordon Laco wrote:

> It's actually a good magazine -

I agree! I subscribed for years (since the first issue was dropped into a friend's cockpit by Karen and Jerry) and even carried ALL those magazines around with me when I was traveling.

But then it seemed to go downhill just a bit (in my opinion, for various reasons) and I dropped it.  I've been thinking I would re-subscribe and give it another chance (I do still get nice e-mails from them with sample articles, etc.).

So okay, if it's just a scan right from the magazine, I'll go back to "I would have enjoyed reading it but I don't think I'm comfortable taking one of their "new" articles that way."

Thanks for the heads-up that the article exists though!

Rachel