[Public-List] A30 article in magazine...

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 18:29:59 PDT 2011

My (orange) cushions lasted until last year. I looked around for greenish shag rug to lay in the main cabin, but couldn't find any - thank god.

in lieu of a pdf, folks could pick up a copy of the current issue - I read it at the local marine store this afternoon. must have been 40 copies on the shelf. Great article. inspired me to do more work on the boat!

glennb
Dolce