[Public-List] Hull thickness question

Peter Amos p.a.amos at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:24:12 PST 2011

I did a brief online search and got the impression that closed cell foam is waterproof but comes as a two part product,not spray.The question may be does household foam lose its adhesion and strength if it gets wet.I may have been lucky on Tait Tait but behind the locker fuel tank never seemed wet and the tank never shifted an inch in 10 years.However I wold not use household foam if bouyancy was an issue. Pete  ex Tait Tait #478