[Public-List] Shore Power location

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Nov 24 06:54:57 PST 2011

Good morning Ben.

I removed SURPRISE's shore power installation and have never missed it.  I
now use the hole in the forward part of the cockpit where the receptacle was
as a vent for the engine compartment.  I fitted a screw-down mushroom vent
over it so if I need the cockpit to be water-tight I can close the inlet
securely.

Gord #426 SURPRISE