[Public-List] Fuel Tank Group Order progressing............... Owners with Diesel engines please take note!

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 06:41:35 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Those owners who are interested in the group order who have diesel engines please visit moellermarine.com and review the return line connection that moeller offers for their tanks.  This can be observed under permanent tanks then fuel sender and gauges part number 035724-10. It looks like the return line fitting is integral with the electronic sender unit. The return line will be some distance from the draw fitting, but not at the opposite end of the tank.

Convince your self that this will work for you and let me know if you are in for the group order. I will be contacting Moeller to see what actually comes with each tank and if there will be a separate charge for any sender units.

All owners should visit m oellermarine.com to determine which sender unit they would like on their tank. Also review the selection of tanks under permanent tanks and E-mail me the tank part number they wish to purchase.

I plan to place this order within the next three weeks.  So consider your needs and get on board if you would like to participate.

More will be forthcoming on the payment proceedures. Shipping costs will be specific to each individual address.

Michael #133