[Public-List] Early model running light question2

Stephen Gwyn gwyn at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Oct 10 22:59:22 PDT 2011

I removed the light sockets (which are a very tight fit in
their holes) by climbing into the anchor locker with
my socket wrench set. I picked a socket just smaller
than the hole, one with a long shaft. I stuck it
up through the hole so it rested against the bottom
of the plastic light socket. A few gentle taps
and it popped up. You could use a screw driver,
but that would wreck the plastic socket.

Stephen Gwyn
#495 Quasar

  Stephen Gwyn                 |  Tel: 1-250-363-3136
  Dept. of Physics & Astronomy |  Fax: 1-250-363-0045
  Univ. of Victoria            |  Cell: 1-250-885-6969
  PO Box 3055                  |  E-mail: gwyn at uvastro.phys.uvic.ca
  Victoria, BC  V8W 3P6        |  http://orca.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn