[Public-List] ] Michael # 133 -] Group Purchase of Moelle rPolyethylene .....Tanks Call for more orders/interest

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 06:01:56 PDT 2011

Richard,

Today I will call Moeller to determine if and what they can do for the diesel return fitting. This fitting may add to the tank cost. Defender has told me that we only need 4 tanks to obtain the 10% discount. These can be any model number tank so others on list should consider their needs via the Moeller Web site. The shipping cost will be different for each tank depending on where it is to be shipped. Canadians must also pay some other fees? Duty/ import tariffs? Richard please check with your sources to obtain a price which you can then compare with what I can obtain. Richard where are you located? New Foundland?

Michael