[Public-List] Michael - Fuel Tank Group Order progressing...............Owners with Diesel engines please take note!

Richard Hughes rjhughes at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 10 09:21:54 PDT 2011

The diesel return line looks to be fine, but unfortunately I can't
accommodate a 39" tank. Maybe I'll talk to Moeller and see if it would cost
an arm and a leg to get a 36" one. Unless you want to, as the other liner
boat "guys" will run into the same problem.  It really doesn't matter if
it's a bit smaller than 18 gallons.