[Public-List] Deck Drains on Liner Boat

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Oct 11 06:04:21 PDT 2011

I saw a good job done in the cockpit of a C&C Corvette (same vintage as our
boats) where the owner had replaced the stock drains with large heavy duty
stainless steel industrial sink drains.  The spigots were a full 1.5" and
the top flanges were nice and wide and flush with the cockpit sole.

Gord #426 SURPRISE