[Public-List] Tiller Pilot

Manza, John CIV OSD POLICY John.Manza at osd.mil
Wed Oct 12 14:07:30 PDT 2011

I keep two of that model on my boat.  My only recommendation is to install two of the little "holes" where the pin from the autohelm fits into the locker hatch.  I find that on different tacks you need the autohelm positioned either closer or farther from the tiller in order to allow the correct amount of reach in the mechanism.  The two holes on my boat are about six inches apart.

John
JANTE II