[Public-List] Early model running light question

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 12:44:52 PDT 2011

Hello,

I replaced the light sockets on the running lights on Stargazer a few years
 ago. I don't remember the part #, because the store I go to here in New
Bedford,  Beckmann's, stocked the Perko bayonet type socket that I needed.
They are made  of black plastic. If I remember correctly, the part was just a
little too wide  to fit into the bronze light housing, and I had to widen the
opening a smidgeon  with a burr on a handheld electric drill. But the bulb
fit into the glass  lenses.

I couldn't find replacement gaskets for the lenses, so I cut them out of
neoprene.

Hope this helps,

Lee

Stargazer #255

In a message dated 10/13/2011 11:20:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,