[Public-List] Question about instability caused by tank location.

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:07:02 PDT 2011

No problems with mine mounted on the STBD side, although I rarely fill
the 18 gal. tank all the way full.
1. it is a difficult install getting the fill hole to match the opening
on the deck. Not much room to work "down under".
2. after install, sawzalling out the original tank supports (glassed in
plywood) really increases the useable space for storage.

MichaelGrosh
BTW, I figure I can motor the length of the whole Bay (Chesapeake) with
fuel to spare on 18 gallons and the 1/2 gal/hr rate on the diesel. Kind
of reassuring.  MG