[Public-List] A4 Muffler and Connection

James Allocco jamesallocco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:03:05 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I too would like to know if anyone has internal and external dimensions of
the original ( 1974, #585) standpipe.  Mine was replaced 22 years ago and
fabricated out of stainless steel. It is beginning to leak. I believe
someone quote me a price of approx $1000 and said he was familiar with
design but he moved out of the area.
Thanks for your help.
Jim Allocco