[Public-List] A4 Muffler and Connection

James Allocco jamesallocco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:21:34 PDT 2011

K ris,
You could be right about the year. I'm getting ther point that I can
remember if its #565 or #585. As president of our Condo Ass in Orienta, lNC
I have been so busy with Hurricane Repair I've only been out to the boat
once. Irene made land fall about 25 miles away heading in our direction. We
had an 11 foot tidal surge in our creek.  Fortunatrly "Barchetta Mia" rode
it out on a mooring with no damage. The mooring pulled about 15 feet.
However we lost 200 ft of dock, Our in ground pool is full of creek
water;but fishing is good, and 7 HVAC units the duct work and insulation
have to be replaced.

Jim Allocco
#565 or is it #585