[Public-List] Muffler Design

James Allocco jamesallocco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 06:30:44 PDT 2011

Hi Randy,

I would like a copy of your sketches. Would it be asking to much to send me
a drawing by snail mail. The address is
 James Allocco,
PO Box 160,
 Oriental, NC 28571.

May be if the fitting locations on your drawing are similar to my pipe and
others we could do a group purchase.

As I said earlier the stainless standpipe I have now lasted 22 years. I
have had to replace the connecting elbows or street el's twice in that
time. Once I used black iron and once bronze.

Also, what zincs are on the engine?

Jim Allocco