[Public-List] Grouip Purchase of Moeller Polyethylene Tanks

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 15:28:53 PDT 2011

Hello all,

For those interested, I have been given a group order price of $162.19 each for the port and starboard tanks if we purchase (4) of each for a total of (8). If I remember there were three owners beside myself who were interested in the saddle tank arrangement in the cockpit lockers.

I have yet to make a mock-up to be certain these tanks can be installed in a non-liner hull. More details will follow.

If there are any other Alberg 30 owners interested in this group order please E-mail me which tank or tanks you would like, i.e., port or starboard or both.

Michael #133