[Public-List] Launching 148

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Wed Sep 7 13:39:29 PDT 2011

Oops, I sent this draft to our "Owners Committee" to see if they approve not
realizing it was also sent to The Page.

Sorry Owners Committee, but its out now for better or worse.

Sorry Page, for inevitable typos that happen when I don't get stuff
proofread; woefully, none will change my meaning (as if I actually know what
it is).

Roger