[Public-List] Mast Rigging

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Sat Sep 10 06:42:36 PDT 2011

I totally agree with Gord about taking down the mast as is the policy at
our yacht club.  However unless you remove all of the intermediate rigging
and spreaders which I do not recommend, one mast will take up more real
estate than all other masts on the mast rack. We have 4 such masts and is
up taking space we could use to store more boats.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380