[Public-List] Mast Rigging

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sat Sep 10 17:00:39 PDT 2011

We dismantle our spreaders and stow the mast on deck.    With a carefully measured 2x4 supporting the middle, the mast serves as the ridge pole for our winter cover.

So, we're rafted up at our Club's annual Hog Roast regatta dinner.   Am pleased to report we won the big brass pig trophy today...  totus porkus, whole hog.   Touch Wood got her Name on this trophy (it's a giant brass pig) now Surprise has her name on it twice now.  It was a real battle over six hours...

Gord #426 Surprise