[Public-List] Mike Lehman - Fuel tanks Info and Group order?

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 06:11:49 PDT 2011

Ok, I'll keep you posted. I too will make a mockup tank from cardboard full size to see if I can get these tanks where I need to place them in the cockpit lockers.  I plan to use one for water and one for fuel. Moeller mentioned that the tanks are NOT FDA approved for potable water mainly due to the sender and float components. I don't need these for the water tank so I believe that the tank it self would be OK for water. Also Moeller now moulds the filler neck into the tank, using the same tank material. Which means that you need to consider that when fitting the tank in place.

If Moeller themselves will not do a group order perhaps Defender will, I will check if there is enough interest.

Michael #133