[Public-List] [Member-List] Updated Boat Histories

marco lavoie marcolavoie at msn.com
Mon Apr 2 21:55:22 PDT 2012

Hi Bob,

I think I own #330!  :-)

  I bought my 1968 in Hull Massachusset in 2005. Unfortunatly I never found out what was her hull number.   There is no Whitby plate in the companionway or nothing like that anywhere else down bellow and no number on mainsail either but, I have some old documents from previous owners and I'm pretty sure I got something whit Mr.Ralph Vecchio name on it I'll have to double check that first thing tomorrow.

How did you get the infos on #330? and it is possible to get in touch whit previous owners to investigate?

Regards,

Marco.