[Public-List] Tiller Head - I'm stuck!

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:48:55 PDT 2012

I bought a "home" welding kit (for brazing) from Lowes, $50.00 or so. It
uses small bottles of acethylene and oxygen. Definately hot enough to melt
bronze and steel, if not careful. It has a pinpoint flame. It burns through
a lot of oxygen, in particular, so get several bottles.
There are some safety issues working with acethyl., namely instability at
high pressures, you don't want the oxygen backing down the acethylene line,
so don't just crank all valves wide open..
MichaelGrosh