[Public-List] Sealing cockpit coamings

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Apr 5 13:11:20 PDT 2012

On Calypso, #543, I cleaned off all the old Dolfenite and used 2"x1/16" (I think, might have been 1/8")  neoprene gasket along the top of the Fiberglas behind the coaming. After reassembly, I put a fillet of caulk along this seam, also.

George

Sent from a primitive pocket computer. Please assume all errors are due to that.