[Public-List] Lower Lengths

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Apr 20 07:02:29 PDT 2012

Hello Mike -

I think the forward lowers are slightly shorter than the after ones...
Anyone able to corroborate or dispute this?

Gord #426 Surprise

All of which reminds me of the time we were..... Er, sorry, don't want to
start up again just yet....

On 20/04/12 9:30 AM, "Meinhold, Michael J." <MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com>
wrote:

> Now that the sea stories have settled down,  another questionŠ.
>

> In the process of replacing my spreaders I mixed up the port and startboard
> lowers.
>
> I measured them in my driveway and found that on each set, one is 2 inches
> longer than the other at the swage fitting.
>
> The two sets are identical.
>

> Does anyone know for sure whether the forward lower is longer or the aft lower
> is longer?
>

> Mike
>
> Rinn Duin #272

These businesses support your