[Public-List] Bad Holding Tank

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:00:36 PDT 2012

I have heard good things regarding the air head. I have read a lot about it
and done a bunch of research. Several live aboards use it with good success.
By the time you add up the price for new hoses a holding tank and all of the
other associated parts, an air head is not much more than a conventional
holding tank system. I look forward to hearing more about your experience
after a year of cruising with it.