[Public-List] Hello from Vancouver. (Somewhat) proud new owner of Antares 1967 A30.

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 04:21:17 PDT 2012

Jeremy

If you are removing the beam, I would suggest you also remove the mast.
I would not repair the tabbing until the beam is jacked back to position.
The door to the forward cabin will give you an idea of how far to jack up
the beam. The door should close.
The mast should be position as far forward on the mast step as possible,
even to the point where you could trim the washers. This positions the mast
more over the beam and also helpos to reduce weather helm.

Mike Lehman