[Public-List] dodgers

gordon white gewhite at crosslink.net
Mon Aug 13 16:05:59 PDT 2012

    I had Alexandria Sailmakers in Alexandria, Virginia, make me a
canvas dodger with plastic windows, the center one of which rolls up.
The aft of the dodger has leather where you will grab it and a bimini
that zips to the dodger and is supported at its aft end by an inverted
"U" shaped piece of tubing which can be folded on the aft deck when not
in use. On hot days on the bay it's a lifesaver. Was made about ten
years ago and is still in excellent condition. It was custom made and
fitted to my Alberg, /Brigadoon II/ (275) I could hardly be happier with it.

     Do nit recall the price, but best I recall it was under $1,000.

  Gordon White, Deltaville, VA