[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 2423, Issue 1

Peter McEvoy peter.t.mcevoy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:31:37 PDT 2012

Fantastic photos! I will save these for permanent record- good to have
around, just in case. These might be nice to put up on the website,
actually- they're quite a bit more clear in regards to how the shoe is
installed and such then the present photos. Not to mention the bushing
idea, which seems like a brilliant update to the design.

Sounds like you're having the trip of a lifetime- safe travels on the way
back.

-Pete

PS I'll be giving an update on the casting process sometime tomorrow- I'll
have the mold of the original shoe finished tomorrow and will post some
pics. From that mold I'll make copies that we can cast from. Should only be
a few weeks! BTW This is all happening in Berkeley CA, so if any of you are
near and would like to participate, please let me know!