[Public-List] Roller furling Jib

David Gilbert bigkanu at rogers.com
Wed Aug 1 13:04:03 PDT 2012

We bought the Ultra Furl system years ago and it has never failed.
Heider Funk of Radauschl sold out to North Sails a long time ago but
he is still around. The reason we bought the Ultra Furl v.s. any of
the others is because the foil is interlocking sections and maintains
the same tolerance over the whole length of the forestay; all the
others operate with various types of ways to join the sections,
usually six feet or so, together so most of each section is loose over
the forestay. I can't tell you about prices, they were very
competitive when we purchased. I believe North Sails sells the unit
but I can give you Heider's phone number if you wish to chase it up
that way.
David