[Public-List] Numbers

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Thu Aug 2 09:25:15 PDT 2012

That's her Coast Guard Documentation number for when she was known as
"Maria" and owned by Bill Corker until 2000. The subsequent owner, Charles
Wrightson, renamed her "Freya" and did not renew the USCG documentation.
Presumably, he registered her in Maryland. You may re-document if you'd
like. She was built in 1966.

Bob Kirk