[Public-List] Making a new table leg.

Dustin Hogard dustinhogard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:54:04 PDT 2012

Thanks Chris,

As per your recommendation, I bought the knock off Lagun Style Table
Pedestal(eBay was cheaper with free shipping)and installed it yesterday.
Attached are some photos. Installation was easy. Mounted it aft of the
settee bulkhead with what may/may not be the original table top. The table
top is probably a big to bulky, but is what I had and does the job. Only
con so far is that the weakness of the arm allows the table to have a
slope. Not at all as strong as the original Z-Leg I'm sure, but seems much
more versatile. Will probably get a mount for the cockpit.

- Dustin