[Public-List] A 30 Dodger

George White salty at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 28 04:44:36 PDT 2012

Jeremy:

I have pasted the email from Genco below:

Hi Mr. White,

Thank you for your inquiry.

All of our dodgers and biminis are made using Sunbrella. Our standard
window material is a soft vinyl, but we do offer an upgraded window
material called Lexan. The lexan provides excellent shape and
visibility, but it does scratch easily, so extra care must be taken. All
of our framework fitting and fasteners are stainless steel.

Dodger: - 1495.00

Dodger Optional Upgrades:

Lexan windows       -  up to 450.00

Brace (pair) - 150.00

Fore-Aft hand rails (pair) -  350.00 (horizontal from the forward frame
to the aft frame)

Side Hand rails if required (pair)   -  150.00 (diagonal along the
forward frame)

Rear Welded Hand Rail - 375.00

Installation  -  TBD depending on need and boat location

At this time of year you are looking at approximate delivery times for
dodgers at 2-3 weeks, bimini's 1-1-1/2 weeks, full enclosures 3-4 weeks.
However, if you are not in a rush and would like to place a canvas order
now for delivery Spring 2013, we are now offering 15% discount.  We
require a third deposit to place the order. The above prices do not
include taxes or shipping charges.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.  I have also attached
a copy of the "Anatomy of a Natty Dodger" which explains the design and
functionality of our Dodger system, including optional extras.

Thanks,

Jonathan Genco