[Public-List] Blog

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 07:45:17 PDT 2012

Brian; As a former "owner" of the "Emotional Rescue" #303, I really enjoyed your
blog, especially the videos underway with her rail just above the water. After
the demise of ER on the rocks, our sailing club purchased a 1986 model of a
Hunter 34. Between 1982 and 1988, Hunter did a lot of cost-cutting which shows.
I miss the beef of an Alberg. Seeing what you did inside the boat made my heart
beat a little faster. Good sailing!

Ed Schroeder; former "Emotional Rescue" maintenance manager.