[Public-List] The final leg; Trinidad to Cartagena Colombia.

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 17:30:50 PST 2012

Congratulations Kirk.  A wonderful adventure with a stirring finale! But only the beginning, no??  I am sure you will have even more great sailing adventures to report in the future.

look forward to your photos and a bit of a write up to post on the soon to be A30 Circumnavigator page.

Best regards
Glenn Brooks
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad