[Public-List] Water faucet

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:04:46 PST 2012

Stephen;       Ask about a bar or pantry faucet.  It still has a valve but only one [which you could leave open] and mounts through a single hole. They have a nice tall arch so good clearance over a small sink.  Some of these are very pricey but but get them to look in their catalog and they can find much less expensive units[once you convince them that you are NOT going to buy a $350 one ].  Here is the least expensive at Home Depot but I got Home Hardware to order one in at around $50 [off brand].  I now think I might have spent a bit more to get a unit that reached a bit more toward the centre of the sink.  Sometimes it is a challenge to get the water to fall into a pot because I mounted it on the corner of the sink.AMERICAN STANDARD 
Heritage Bar/Pantry Faucet in Chrome    $110Model: 7100.241H.002   

Cheers,   Rod

~~~~_/) ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~_/)  _/) ~~~~~~~
~~_/) ~~~~~~~~~~~~


More information about the Public-List mailing list