[Public-List] Fw: Fwd: Let's Talk about Clean Water with our Legislators! - Something to talk about on Saturday

ilhelms at comcast.net ilhelms at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 10:54:04 PST 2012

FYI from the Chesapeake Bay Foundation

Mobile (301) 922-2092

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Wessner <brian.wessner at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:19:13
To: Lanny Helms<ilhelms at comcast.net>
Subject: Fwd: Let's Talk about Clean Water with our Legislators! - Something
 to talk about on Saturday

Hi Lanny,

Here's an email from Alison Prost, CBF's new Maryland Executive Director. I
met her last week and she is very dynamic indeed and will do well in
guiding CBF's Maryland programs.

This is something the Alberg 30 Association may want to get involved in -
both participating in the Clean Water, Healthy Families campaign and the
Lobby Night in Annapolis on March 5th. The Alison's email below includes
links to both items. We can discuss more on Saturday, but thought there's
no time like the present to get started. Feel free to distribute the email
to your members.

See you on Saturday at 12:30.

Brian