[Public-List] Buying tip of the week

Jim Mennucci jimmennucci at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:55:44 PST 2012

Myself and Lehman have a mutual friend who's a buyer for a local marine
store, and  she's very familar with retail prices and she says that WM
actually sells stuff above suggested retail...they are not the pillar of
the community for sure, and I tell them that all the time mostly because of
as I tell them: I'm a cheap ass sailor not a motor boater.
Jim Mennucci