[Public-List] Need lots of Alberg info

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Feb 8 09:22:15 PST 2012

Dan,

On 2/8/12 11:52 AM, Dan Marks wrote:
> I have somewhat inherited an Alberg 30 perfect-intentions # 148. I
> have plans to moore her at the Gibson Island Club, but before I can
> launch I am in need of the following:

The Magothy is a great river for sailing. Tern II is also at Gibson Island.

> A good trusting boatyard that I can ship her too in March plus
> someone who can install deck hardware. I m also looking for a good
> rigger.

What's important to you in a boatyard? Are you looking for low cost,
convenience from home, good boat workers, do-it-yourself friendly, ...?
What sort of rigging do you need done?

> Thanks so much for any input. I will see you all at the Maintanace
> Seminar on the 18th.

Sorry, but I'll miss you. I'll be in India that weekend. I hope to see
you at other events.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org