[Public-List] Trailer for Sale ?

Bart Knapp jbknapp at yancyd.com
Fri Feb 24 13:22:26 PST 2012

I am also looking for a trailer for our Alberg.  I need it so I can get the
Alberg out of the water and fixed up - including an engine installation,
then back into the water - hopefully with access to Galveston Bay instead of
Lake??? Conroe.  I am not looking to keep the trailer long term (permanent)
just long enough to get the work done, but longer than a couple of months.