[Public-List] Trailer for Sale ?

milleype at kingston.net milleype at kingston.net
Sat Feb 25 09:46:21 PST 2012

Hi Don,

 Your advise is accurate and sound from my experience. Four years ago
when I had my trailer custom made I was further advised by a colleague
who is an international boat hauler to have my trailer conform to the
strictest  jurisdictions for both Canada and the United States; the
Province of Quebec and the state of Pennsylvania. As such, in addition
to break away provisions, I had both surge brakes with a 15,000 lb
actuator and electric brakes professionally installed. I now have the
flexibility of taking Ginseng south in the fall from Kingston or east
in the summer to Nova Scotia without the worries associated with a
roadside inspection by a regulatory agency.

 Peter Milley
 Ginseng #574
 www.privateeryachtsales.com