[Public-List] [SPAM] Repainted Interior/New LEDs

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Tue Jan 3 14:37:59 PST 2012

Hilton Beach has a monthly rate and you can get to several anchorages
similar to being in the east end of the North Channel is a 2 - 4 hour
sail.  Look on Google Earth at the St. Joseph Chanel, Hog Island, Beef
Island, Portlock Harbor, Milford Haven, Harbor Island. Plus MI is can be
reached in a day.

You can send to this email address. It is the only one I use.