[Public-List] (no subject)

Ronald Walker rwpsw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 19:29:48 PST 2012

She is in great shape George (My grandfathers name,Skipper George) The fellow who owned her before me was Dave Bodgas. Her name is the "Full Measure" suits me fine. Dave took great care of her and saved all the reciepts for everything he did. I got a great boat. My dream is to sail her up to Newfoundland where my grandfather fished.I think that would be incredible.