[Public-List] Top loading ice box

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon Jan 9 10:22:09 PST 2012

My best guess would be UFFI; texture, colour, and construction era all
seem about right for that. There was about an inch of the stuff in
between the layers of fibreglass. The top of the icebox was uninsulated.

Next week? I've got it in my calendar as the 21st, which would be the
week after next.. (but yes, planning on going)

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/