[Public-List] Roger Kingsland

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 18:40:08 PST 2012

I was absolutely shocked to receive this sad news. It was in June of 2009 when I was able to meet the man behind those "wild i deas" referred to by Michael Lehman. Roger's work results on PERFECT Intentions were indeed first rate.  I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with Roger and Family while listening to his interesting life stories in person. While this may seem trite compared to the tremendous loss to his family, I am so glad that Roger was able to splash PERFECT Intentions and enjoy her on the water be it so briefly.

I will miss Roger for his graciousness and setting me straight on several of my Alberg issues. God bless and my prayers to Jeanne, Morgan and Roger IV.

Michael #133