[Public-List] Wanted: Alberg 30 (Southern California or Mexico)

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Fri Jan 27 08:59:58 PST 2012

Randy and Mimi

A long ways from where you would like to  purchase an Alberg but there are two
that I know of in the Great Lakes.  One is in Port Clinton, OH on Lake Erie and
is a 67' Alberg 30 Yawl.  I is on the hard at Brand's Marina and I know it is
great shape.  It has been out of the water for at least two years because the
gentleman that owned it passed away.  It is probably the only Alberg 30 Yawl in
existence.  The other one is in Lorain, OH and is a 68' Alberg.  I know nothing
about this boat but I think it listed with Freeman out of Vermilion, OH.

JB
Mermaid #305