[Public-List] Public-Listt on Facebook

Andy oakumspinner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:30:15 PST 2012

There is currently a Facebook page for the association. It is a 'closed:
limited public content' page. ( i.e. members must be approved by an
administrator, currently Jen Maliszewski and Heather Foote)  It is not a
very active page , currently 29 members and there are 108 photos currently,
but it's nice to have it there. I enjoy it, I already keep up with several
association members through Facebook.

Andy
#477 Savannah Rose
St Mary's River, MD