[Public-List] Fw: Northern Lake Huron, North Channel, Georgian Bay

Manza, John CIV OSD POLICY John.Manza at osd.mil
Wed Jul 11 17:07:19 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Manza, John CIV OSD POLICY
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:46 AM
To: 'public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org' <public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org>
Subject: Northern Lake Huron, North Channel, Georgian Bay

To Brian and others in the far north, I sailed JANTE II from Detroit to Alpena last weekend.  This Friday, 13 July (what could go wrong), I'm heading to Presque Isle and then north to Drummond Island (Scammon Cove), east along the North Channel, and then into the Georgian Bay.  I have about 10 days of free sailing time up there and I'm pretty pumped about this summer's big trip.  Not sure if we will have an opportunity to link up...but if you guys are on the lake -- please let me know.  John